|Tarpon Springs Elementary "Li'l Spongers"
Tarpon Springs Elementary
555 E. Pine St.
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
Fax: (727) 943-5580
Bell times: 8:35 AM -2:35 PM, Monday - Friday
|Office Hours: 7a.m.-3:30 p.m.
WELCOME! The faculty and staff of Tarpon Springs Elementary School would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school, home of the “Li’l Spongers.” We look forward to building a relationship with both you and your child. Here at TSES we are committed to providing our students the best education we can in a safe learning environment. Our goal is to ensure that the instruction your child receives is both stimulating and meaningful. It is our goal to build lifelong learners who are prepared and confident to succeed in today’s modern world.
We offer many quality programs that will help enhance and support your child’s learning while here at TSES. These services include:
• State of the art technology with Smart Boards, laptops and wireless access in every classroom;
• ESOL program for speakers of other languages;
• School Resource Officer (SRO) in conjunction with the Tarpon Springs Police Department;
• Extended Learning Program to provide additional instruction in reading to many students;
• Title I program that provides a variety of enhanced student learning and parent training opportunities; and
• Agenda books for every student to increase the home/school connection.
We believe that every child deserves the best education possible. To that end we are committed to supporting your son or daughter to ensure his/her success here at Tarpon Springs Elementary. With your help and support, we can accomplish this goal. We look forward to working with you this year!
The Staff at Tarpon Springs Elementary
TSES is a diverse community of students, families and staff dedicated to working with local partnerships to cultivate responsible, productive citizens.
VISION STATEMENTProduce academic excellence through quality education.
To teach every student, we must align to the following strategic directions:
Highest Student Achievement, which we believe is accomplished through teamwork, emphasizing student strengths, and using best practices in a technology rich environment.
A Safe Learning Environment, which we believe is achieved by creating a community atmosphere with high expectations for both physical and emotional safety, fostering highest student achievement.
Effective and Efficient Operations, which we believe is achieved through communication, a common vision, and a commitment to strong leadership at all levels.
• Commitment to children, families and community;
• Respectable Roles Models
• All students can learn and are entitled to a quality education
Updated October 2, 2013